Healing, light and love, those are my words, my mantra, my prayers. Through my personal growth my desire is to help you to discover your true self.
Of recent years, I have been honored to officiate weddings, play magnificent singing bowls before the ceremony to bring an atmosphere of harmony and delight.
I bring these beautiful bowls to personal events and I offer my home to singing bowl meditations and relaxations.
My journey began when I became a New York State Licensed Massage Therapist 30 years ago. Working with energy healing became a natural part of my massage therapy. I became certified in Reiki and an Integrated Energy Therapy master/ instructor, IET (learniet.com).
My study of yoga and meditation enriches my knowledge of self-care.
Ordained as an all faith reverend allows me to officiate at weddings and sacred life cycle events.
People from all walks of life have benefited from this compassionate style of healing care.
Learning about what constitutes a professional massage therapy treatment will immediately alleviate any apprehension you might have.
Whether you decide to receive massage therapy or participate in a class, you will leave feeling relaxed, centered and stress free.
Nourish your body
Nurture your spirit
Sharing Peace and Wellness is my Mission
Receive, be empowered, and in charge.
Feel at home in your own body.
More information about Susan:
- Binghamton University, Bachelor of Arts
- New York College of Health Professions, Massage Therapy
- NYS Society of Medical Massage Therapists, Board Member
- Adjunct Professor CUNY Queensborough and Pacific College of Oriental Medicine
- Integrated Energy Master/Instructor (IET)
- Reiki Practitioner
- Arbonne Consultant. Arbonne: Pure, Safe, Beneficial
- Ordained Minister in the Order of Melchizedek
"Serenity isn't freedom from the storm;
it's peace within the storm."